Friday, January 30, 2009

6th of the 6th

I was tagged recently by Robyn over at her wonderful art blog, Art Propelled to post the 6th picture in my 6th photo folder. This was taken a few years ago on a hot summer afternoon.

This is TJ, the youngest of my three sons, Daniel, my oldest son and my daddy.
All you can see of Daniel is his shoulder behind the motor.


Here is the 7th of the 6th:

Now you can get a better look at everyone.

It was this little cutie's 4th birthday:

Don't you love her eclectic taste in toys? Princess wedding gown and
Darth Vader potato head, what more could a girl ask for?

Here she is with her sister:

Say cheese, please!

I guess I cheated by posting more than the 6th of the 6th. I couldn't resist those silly smiles.

Rules of the Game: 1. Pick the 6th picture in your 6th folder. 2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture. 3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

I'm tagging these 6 people. Play along only if you want to.

Betsy from My Five Men
Indie from The Bitten Apple
Oliag from Picturing the Year
Sarah from A Day in the Life of a Dreamer
Starlene from Return to Myself
Trish from Nana's Living the Dream

15 comments:

  1. This is a fun tag. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these! I think you look a bit like your dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you added to the story by including more photos...looks like a fun family..I especially like the last picture - cute!

    Thanks for tagging me...I will participate but I'm not sure if I know 6 other blogs that haven't been tagged yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finally catching up on my blog reading. Thanks for the tag...I will certainly play along.

    Love the mini-bike; I bet the boys had fun with that one. And that Darth Vader Mr. Potato Head is hilarious. I wasn't aware that such a thing existed until today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I envy your with those two grown sons. I am well on my way to having two grown sons myself. It's good to know they still play when they come to Mom's. Your granddaughter with the eclectic taste in toys is adorable!!! I like that Darth Vader potato head!

    Anyway, last night I was just wishing someone would initiate a game in Blogland. Thanks for including me. :)

    I just posted in response.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very nice looking family, Stevie, even when they're mugging for the camera. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun pictures!

    OK..I'll play..now I'm curious as what my 6th of the 6th is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betsy, post the 6th picture in the 6th picture file on your computer. That way it is just a random shot in the dark as to what it will be.

    Thanks Debby, I'm partial to their silly mugs myself.

    Indie, this branch of my family tree is very eclectic...they can't help it. Their daddy loves computer gaming, Japanese anime, superheros, Transformers, Garfield, Legos and a myriad of other toys and stuff.

    Willow, I suppose I am a mix of my mother and daddy's looks. Doesn't my daddy look young for 75? He is 77 now and still looks good.

    Thanks everyone else for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your grand daughters are so cute! I love that princess wedding gown.
    Who knew Darth Vader had a potato head! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking family.. and gotta love that Princess potato head. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful family photos. Thank you for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the girls are such little hams. :) beautiful family, dear. just beautiful.

    have a great day!

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  13. The author of alittlebirdietoldmeso.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: As more information is distributed via the 'net, the less knowledge is gained from the net Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by and I look forward to your comments. As Dr. Fraser Crane would say, "Hello, I'm listening."